x's on the back of your hand
it's funny how little things can change my entire attitude. in a good way. it's funny when I'm having a good day ... I let things slide. I let them roll off my shoulder. whether it's a look from someone on the street walking as I drive by. hey, I'm not the one walking outside freezing. the way a cashier says "have a nice day" when I checked out; and I know she didn't really mean it. but, still, not bothered. a haircut, just a trim, enough to make me feel rejuvenated. a song on the radio brings me back to a place and time, with someone else, played at precisely the right time in my day, reminding me how much has changed. how much I have changed. the chiropractor (the one that I go to for the livewell diet) looking at me with a perplexed look when I told him I had psoriasis and shingles twice - and then laughed "how old are you again?" ... 23, I said laughing. a cold. for the forth week in a row. my throat hurting so bad, ears burning, nose stuffed and runny at the same time. still ... not bothered.
I feel good today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home