and if you're feeling ill, it's because the world is spinning fast.
and if i see you waiting for the setting sun, it will never come
and if it ever comes, you're forever young, you're forever young.
what happens when i am out of work for a week:
- i have read two whole books. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. and if i stay by Gayle Forman.
- re-read Twilight because I was just so bored.
- listened to endless music.
- talked to ACC about financial aid.
- got my flu shot.
- saw Samantha.
- slept. a lot.
- watched Criminal Minds, Season 1
- planned my Bachelors of Social Work so that I will be done as fast as possible in 3 years instead of 4.
- contemplated life.
isn't it funny that I can not wait to go back to work, but at the same time, would like to never go back. i want to concentrate on the things that matter. so, in the big picture, what matters?


1 Comments:
You should read John Green's books. He writes young adult fiction ahd he's really good!
And YAY for social work! Do any of the classes you've taken so far count toward the major? I hope so!
ilyx3!
(sparicas...sparring meets asparagus?)
Post a Comment
<< Home