all i want is to rock your soul

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Those storm clouds gather in her eyes.


It's like this:
It's always something.
s-o-m-e thing.
she is never completely content.
she is standing upright
(in life),
her head is screwed on tight
her feet are pointing in the right direction
and suddenly,
something
(or someone?)
takes control and flips her upside down
sideways, backwards, -freeze-
these storm clouds won't last forever.
all of her ambition gets blown away.
blown away.
take hold. you tell her to take shelter.
but she never listens.
now she's flat on her back
wondering
what the fuck is going on
do this. do that.
be this. be that.
too shy. too bold. too friendly. too bitchy.
too old to be acting this way. that way.
too weak. 
I am too strong to be pushed aside
too tough.
I am a free-faller.
go-with-the-flow-girl.
don't worry.
no worries.
I am just a hurricane
passing through.
you won't feel a thing
you bipolar-girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home